You no longer need a laptop or a computer in order to check your emails. If you have a smartphone with internet connection then your email account is at your fingertips. Similarly, if you have an iPhone and looking to access your Network Solutions email account then you can do it with ease. In order to set up Network Solutions email on iPhone, you need to configure POP/IMAP settings on your iPhone manually. Network solutions email offers email accounts with different domain names, so you should be careful while setting up your Network solutions email on an iPhone.
From this tutorial, you can check the POP3 setting to configure Network Solutions email on an iPhone. In addition to this, we will also discuss the step to add Network solutions email on iPhone.
POP3 Settings to add a Network Solutions email account on iPhone
The POP3 settings in order to link your Network Solution emails to iPhone are illustrated in the table given below. If you have previously set up an email account on iPhone then you can use this setting to configure Network solutions email with ease.
|Incoming server hostname||Mail.[domain].com|
|Incoming mail port||995|
|SSL (Incoming server security)||SSL|
|Outgoing server hostname||smtp.[domain].com|
|Outgoing mail port||587|
The new users who don’t know how to set up an email account using POP3 settings then you may check the steps given in this post below.
General precautions to keep in mind before configuring Network Solutions email on iPhone
Here are some important things that you should take care of before starting the Network Solution email configuration on iPhone.
- Network Solution provides email addresses with different domain names. It is important that you know your Network Solution email address and username before starting the configuration.
- While adding Network solutions email on iPhone you need to provide your login credentials. So, it is important that you remember the password of your Network Solutions email account in order to add it on an iPhone.
- Make sure your iPhone has good internet connectivity in order to verify the account information that you will provide from the server.
- It is also recommended to take a backup of the emails that is previously saved in your iPhone. Doing this is important because setting a new email account can clear the previously saved emails.
How to set up Network Solutions email on your iPhone?
The steps to link Network Solutions email to iPhone using POP3 settings are given below:
- Tap the “Settings” icon from the home screen of your iPhone.
- After that, you should tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Then, you need to tap on “Add Account”.
- A list of popular email services such as Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL will appear on your screen. As Network solutions email is not available on the list, you should scroll down and tap “Other”.
Then you have to provide the following information regarding your Network Solutions email account.
- Your Name: Provide your name
- Email: Enter your full Network Solutions email address
- Password: Enter the password of your email account
- Description: Provide a short description of this account.
- Tap “Save” and highlight “POP” from the top of the next screen.
Now, you have to enter the following information under the “Incoming mail server (POP3)
- Incoming server hostname: Mail.[domain].com
- Username: Enter username of your Network solutions email account.
- Password: Provide Network Solutions email password.
Scroll down to enter the “Outgoing mail server” information as given below:
- Outgoing server Hostname: smtp.[domain].com
- Username: Your Network solution username
- Password: Enter Password of your Network Solution email account
- Tap “save” followed by your network solutions email account you just added.
- Tap on the “SMTP” option under the “Outgoing mail server”.
Ensure that the following information is correct.
- SSL: SSL
- Server port: 587
After that, you should tap “Done” in order to go back to the last screen. Choose “Advanced” and make sure that the following info is accurate.
- SSL: SSL
- Server port: 110
- Finally, you may finish the setup process by restarting your iPhone.
Open “Mail” app in order to check Network Solutions email on iPhone. These steps are also applicable if you are looking to set up Network Settings email on iPad or iPod touch.
Other useful tips and trick
Here are some tips that can help you access Network Solutions email on iPhone in a better way.
- Some of the steps that we have discussed here can alter as per the different models of iPhone such as iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone X etc.
- If you are unable to send or receive Network Solutions email on iPhone even after configuration then you should recheck the settings you have entered.
- If you can’t remember Network Solutions password then you should reset it and then follow the steps we have discussed in this post.