Today, accessing your Email account is easier than ever before. You no longer need to find a computer or laptop in order to check your emails. Now, you can easily send or receive your emails using your smartphone. Juno Email service is no exception. If you want to check your Juno Email on iPhone then you can do it with ease. You can either log in to your Juno email account on the web using the Safari browser on iPhone or set up your Juno Email on iPhone using IMAP/ POP.
In case you want to access your Juno Email through your iPhone then this article is just for you. Here, you can check the Juno Email POP3 settings for adding Juno Email on iPhone. In addition to this, we will also take you through the step by step process to configure a Juno Email account on iPhone.
What are the requirements to set up a Juno Email account on an iPhone?
Juno Email address: It is necessary that you know the email address of the Juno account you are looking to add in an iPhone.
Juno Email password: Along with the email address, you should also know the password of your Juno email account. If you don’t remember the password then you should reset it via Juno email password recovery.
Username of your Juno Account: When you enter the Juno email settings in your iPhone, you need to provide your Juno username. Usually, a username is the first part of your email address. For example – if your Juno email address is firstname.lastname@example.org then your Juno username will be “Juno”.
Internet Connection: When you provide information regarding your Juno email account, your iPhone verify it from the server. That’s why you should have a proper internet connection while adding your Juno Email account on an iPhone. Check your wifi or mobile internet connection before initiating the process to add Juno email on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
How to enable POP access in your Juno Email account?
In order to access Juno on an iPhone, it is important that POP access is enabled in your Juno email account. Here are the steps you should follow in order to enable POP in your Juno mail account.
- First of all, you need to sign-in to your Juno email account on a computer. You can check the official login page of Juno at www.juno.com.
- Click on the “Settings” (gear icon) button from the top right corner of the window.
- Open the “options” drop-down menu by clicking on the arrow sign.
- Click “POP Mail”.
- Choose “ON – POP my mail to my desktop / smartphone”.
- Finally, sign-out of your Juno account.
Your Juno email account is now ready to be used via POP protocol.
POP settings to add a Juno Email account on iPhone.
The pop settings for Juno Email on iPhone are given below. In case you know how to enter the pop settings in an iPhone then you can check the settings given in the table below:
|Incoming server hostname||Pop.juno.com|
|Incoming server port||995|
|SSL (Incoming server security)||SSL|
|Outgoing server hostname||Smtp.juno.com|
How to set up Juno on an iPhone?
If you don’t know how to enter pop setting to set up Juno email on iPhone then you need not worry at all. You just need to follow the steps illustrated below very carefully. Please remember these steps are progressive in nature which means you should not skip any step.
The steps you need to follow in order to set up your email account on the iPhone are as follows:
- First of all, you should launch the “Settings” app from the home screen of your iPhone.
- Under the settings menu, you need to select the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” settings.
- Go to the “Accounts” option and press the “Add Account”.
- Note that the settings of Juno are not pre-configured on the iPhone. That’s why you should tap on the “other” link that will appear below the list of email service providers like AOL, outlook.com, Google etc.
- As you are looking to add Juno email account, you need to tap on the “Add Mail account” button under the “Mail” option.
Enter the following information regarding your Juno email account.
- Name: Enter your Name.
- Email: Provide your Juno email account.
- Password: Enter your Juno account password.
- Description: Just type “Juno”.
- Tap on the “Next” button. Your account information verification will start as soon as you tap “Next”. Then, you will be taken to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” settings.
Tap “pop3” from the top and enter the “Incoming mail server” information as given below.
- Host Name: pop.juno.com
- User Name: Your Juno email address
- Password: your Juno password.
Then, enter the outgoing mail server information as given below:
- Host Name: smtp.juno.com
- User Name: Juno email address.
- Password: your Juno email password.
- Save the information provided and tap your Juno email address on the next page.
- Select “SMTP” under the Outgoing mail server.
Choose “smtp.juno.com” as the main/ primary server and check/ verify the following information.
- SSL : SSL
- Server Port: 465
- After that, you need to press “Done” and go back to the previous screen.
Then, open the “Advanced” tab and make sure that the following information is correct.
- SSL: SSL
- Server Port: pop.juno.com
- Finally, you should restart your iPhone in order to finish the setup process.
Some Important points to Remember
- The steps we have provided in this post may vary a bit for the different versions of iPhone. That’s why if you found a slight variation in your iPhone options then you may refer the user manual of your iPhone.
- In case you have downloaded some emails in the “Mail” application on iPhone. Then, we recommend you to take a back up of those emails before starting the Juno Email configuration on iPhone. It is important because adding a new email account in the “Mail” application can clear the previously downloaded emails.
- Your iPhone may ask you permission to verify data for the server. You should grant the permission to continue the setup process of Juno email on an iPhone.