Grande Email Settings for Iphone
Every iPhone is equipped with the “Mail” app in order to access emails in a hassle-free manner. To check your emails on the “Mail” app, you need to configure your email account on iPhone using IMAP/ POP settings. If you have an email account on popular email services like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc. then you can set up your email on iPhone with ease. However, if you are using less popular email services including Grande then you need to set it up on your iPhone manually. It is very easy to manually setup Grande email on iPhone. At the same time, you need to be very careful because even a small misplaced letter or number can cause an error.
This tutorial is for those users, who are wondering how to configure Grande email on iPhone. Here, we will share the Grade email iPhone settings and steps to install these settings in your iPhone with ease.
Things to know before adding Grande email to iPhone
Here are some important things that you should know before installing Grande email on iPhone.
- Please note that the steps to set up Grande email on iPhone can vary according to the various models of the iPhone. For instance – the steps to configure Grande email on iPhone 7 or 6 can be different for the steps to add Grande email on iPhone X.
- You need a proper Internet connection in order to link your Grande email with iPhone. Internet connection is a pre-requisite because all the information that you will enter during the configuration process will be verified from the server. For this verification, having a stable internet connection is very important.
- You should know the complete email address, username and password of your Grande email account in order to configure it on iPhone.
- If you have saved some emails previously on your iPhone then you should take a backup of those emails before starting configuration. Taking backup is so essential because when you add a new email account on iPhone the previously saved emails may get cleared.
Grande Email settings for iPhone (POP3)
You can access Grande Email on iPhone using Safari browser as well as using the “Mail” app. Accessing email through the “Mail” app is more recommended because of a better user interface. In order to fetch Grande Email on iPhone, you need to install Grande email IMAP/ POP settings on iPhone as given below.
|Incoming Mail Server||mail.grandecom.net|
|Incoming Server Port||995|
|SSL (Incoming Server Security)||SSL|
|Outgoing Mail Server||mail.grandecom.net|
|Outgoing Server Port||465|
You should be immensely careful while entering these settings on your iPhone because even a small mistake while entering the information can result in an error.
How to configure Grande Email on iPhone?
Here are the steps that you should follow in order to setup Grande Email on iPhone in a hassle-free manner. Remember some of the steps discussed below can vary slightly for different models of the iPhone.
- To initiate the configuration process, you need to select the settings (gear icon) from the home screen of your iPhone.
- After that, when you are in the settings menu, you need to tap the “Mail, Contacts and Calendars” option.
- Now, to add the Grande email account, you should tap on the “Add Account” button.
- A List of popular email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and Outlook etc. will appear on your screen. You should scroll down to the bottom and tap on the “other” button as Grande Email is not available on the list.
- Select “Add Mail Account” and provide the following information related to your Grande email.
- Name: Enter your name (This name will display at the “From” field of the emails that you will send)
- Email: Provide your Grande Email address
- Password: Enter the password of your Grande email account.
- Description: You can write any description as per your choice.
- On the next screen, you have to highlight the “POP” option from the top.
- Then, you need to enter Grande email incoming server information under the “Incoming mail server” option.
- Hostname: mail.grandecom.net
- Username: Enter the username of your Grande Email account.
- Password: Enter Grande email password.
- After that, you should scroll down and go to the “Outgoing Mail Server”. Here, you should enter the following information.
- Hostname: mail.grandecom.net
- Username: Provide the username of your Grande Email account.
- Password: Enter the password of your Grande Email account.
- Then, you should tap on the “Save” button after entering the server information.
- In the next step, you should choose “SMTP” under the “Outgoing mail server”.
- Choose “mail.grandecom.net” under the “primary/main” server and make sure that the following information is appearing.
- SSL: SSL
- Server Port: 465
- Then, you should tap “Done” and go back to the previous screen again. On this screen, you should select “Advanced” and make sure that the following information is appearing correctly.
- SSL: SSL
- Server Port: 995
- Finally, you can conclude Grande email iPhone configuration and restart your iPhone.
In case Grande email not working then you should check the information entered by you especially incoming/ outgoing server information. If the problem continues then you should contact Grande email support.