Coqui (Puerto Rico) Email Settings for Iphone
If you are a using a popular email service such as Outlook, Google, Yahoo etc. then setting up your email account on iPhone is a breeze. However, doing the same can be a bit difficult for less popular email services including Coqui (Puerto Rico) email. You may have to face various problems because the IMAP/ POP settings for Coqui.net email are not pre-configured on iPhone as they are for popular email services like Gmail, Yahoo Mail. Nonetheless, you can still configure Coqui (Puerto Rico) email on iPhone manually.
If you are wondering how to set up Coqui (Puerto Rico) email on iPhone then this tutorial can be very helpful for you. Here, we will share Coqui (Puerto Rico) IMAP/ POP setting for iPhone. Additionally, we will also provide you with the step by step procedure to add Coqui (Puerto Rico) account on iPhone.
Link Coqui (Puerto Rico) email with iPhone: Pre-requisites
Before you move on to connect your Coqui (Puerto Rico) email account with iPhone, you must go through the pre-requisites for the configuration. The Coqui.net email iPhone setup is not possible without fulfilling the requirements given below:
- First of all, you should make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet properly. Ensure that you are connected to the wifi or mobile internet connection.
- Make sure that your iPhone is not on airplane mode. The airmail mode disconnects you from the Internet which is vital for verifying the data that you will provide during configuration.
- You should also know the complete email address and username of your Coqui (Puerto Rico) email account.
- You need to provide your Coqui (Puerto Rico) email credentials in order to set it up on iPhone. In case you forget your Coqui.net password then you should recovery it before starting the iPhone configuration.
POP Settings to set up Coqui (Puerto Rico) email account on iPhone
The POP settings that you need to install on your iPhone for Coqui (Puerto Rico) configuration are given below. You should enter these settings very carefully because even a single misplaced letter or number can result in a complicated error.
|Incoming Mail server hostname||pop.coqui.net|
|Incoming Mail port||110|
|SSL (Incoming Server Security)||None|
|Outgoing Mail server hostname||Mail.conqui.net|
|Outgoing Mail port||25|
|Requires sign-in/ Authentication requirement||Yes|
If you are a new iPhone user then you may find it difficult to configure Coqui.net email on iPhone using the settings mentioned above. So, you should have a look at the steps that we have mentioned below in this post for seamless configuration.
How to Add Coqui (Puerto Rico) email on your iPhone?
Here are the step by step instructions that will take you through the Coqui (Puerto Rico) iPhone/ iPad setup. Once you are done with following these steps you will be able to access Coqui (Puerto Rico) email on iPhone through the “Mail” application.
- Open the home screen of your iPhone and tap the gear icon in order to open the “Settings” app.
- Once you are in the settings menu, you should select the “Mail, Contacts and Calendars” option.
- After that, you have to choose the option to “Add Account”. The list of popular email account such as Google, Yahoo, Outlook etc. will appear on your screen as soon as you tap “Add Account”.
- Unfortunately, you will not find Coqui (Puerto Rico) in the list of email service providers. So, you need to tap “Other” option from the bottom of the list.
- Then, you need to tap “Add Mail Account” and provide the following information related to your Coqui.net email account.
- Name: Here you should provide the name that you want to be displayed in the “From” field of the email that you will send.
- Email: Enter your complete Coqui (Puerto Rico) email address.
- Password: Enter the password of your Coqui (Puerto Rico) email account.
- Description: Type “Coqui (Puerto Rico)” or any other short description as per your choice.
- Press “Next” button from the top corner of the screen.
- Next, you should highlight the “POP” option from the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and enter the following information under the “Incoming Mail server”.
- Incoming Mail Server Hostname: pop.coqui.net
- Username: Enter Coqui (Puerto Rico) username
- Password: Enter coqui.net email password.
- After that, you should scroll down a bit more and provide the following information under the “Outgoing mail server”.
- Outgoing Mail server Hostname: mail.coqui.net
- Username: Provide your Coqui (Puerto Rico) username
- Password: Provide the password of your Coqui (Puerto Rico).
- Tap “Save” in order to save the server information you have just added.
- Then, select your Coqui (Puerto Rico) email address on the next page.
- After you should scroll down and choose the “SMTP” option that is available under the “Outgoing Mail server”.
- Now, choose “mail.coqui.net” as the primary/ main server and verify that the information given below is appearing correctly.
- SSL: none
- Serverport: 25
- Tap on the “Done” button and go back to the last screen again. Here, you should open the “Advanced” tab and recheck the following information.
- SSL: none
- Serverport: 110
- Finally, you can wrap up the configuration process by rebooting your iPhone.
Now, you can check your Coqui (Puerto Rico) email on your iPhone by launching the “Mail” app.
Other useful tips for hassle-free configuration
- The steps we have discussed in this article are subjected to change according to the version or model of the iPhone you are using such as iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 6. That’s why you should also keep the user manual of your iPhone handy while adding Coqui (Puerto Rico) email on iPhone.
- Apart from setting up an email account using IMAP/ POP, you can also use Coqui (Puerto Rico) webmail through the Safari browser of your iPhone.
- In case Coqui.net email not working on iPhone then you should verify the server information you have provided during the configuration process.