Juno Email Settings for Android Phone
The configuration of Juno email on Android phone is relatively simpler than the one done on a computer. Juno email users can easily access their emails on Android phone by making certain changes in the settings. Now they need not turn on their computer again and again. With Juno email installed on Android phone, you can conveniently check your emails anytime and from anywhere.
The times are gone when you could send or receive emails on computers only. With the change in technology and rising need for mobile devices, the process to configure Juno email on android has become easy. You can link your Juno email account with android phone by changing the incoming and outgoing settings of the server. Follow the step by step procedure given in the post to set up Juno email on your phone.
Email configuration for Juno
The set up of Juno email on android device is given in the table. Make sure that the incoming and outgoing servers are set to the information provided here. However, you can choose between POP or IMAP settings as it suits you.
Important reminders: Juno email settings on Android mobile
Before initiating the setup of Juno email on Android mobile, it is important for you to go through the instructions mentioned below.
- Create a backup of your emails and other important documents before starting the configuration. You should note that the setup will barely affect the data stored in your Juno account. Only for a safer side, you should keep the backup just in case something went awry.
- To add Juno email in your android phone, you need to have access to your email. You will need a username and password for changing the required settings.
- Stable internet connectivity is very vital for setting up Juno email in an android device. Check if your phone is well connected to the internet or not. If not, make sure that you have turned on the mobile data or wifi.
- Restarting the phone once you are done with the setup should not be neglected under any circumstances.
Steps to set up June email on android mobile phone
The steps mentioned below might differ according to the version, model, and manufacturer of the android phone you own. You are required to proceed for the set up accordingly. One thing you should keep in mind that the core process will remain more or less the same no matter which type of android you are currently using.
- Tap on the “menu” or “home” icon on your android phone.
- Now you need to choose the “settings” and tap on the “add a new email account” option to connect Juno email with android.
- Choose “POP3” as server type.
- Provide your email address and password used for accessing Juno email. Now select “Manual Setup” option to configure Juno manually.
- You need to enter the given information in the field under incoming server settings screen-
- Username: Enter the email address with which you login into your Juno email account.
- Password: Provide the password of Juno email
- Incoming server: set the incoming server to pop.juno.com
- Incoming port: Set the incoming port number to 995
- Security type: choose “ssl” to enable security.
- Hit the “next” option and jump to the outgoing server settings.
- Now in the outgoing email server settings, enter the following information-
- Outgoing server:juno.com
- Outgoing port: Set the outgoing port number to 465
- Security type: choose “ssl” to turn on security
- Authorization required: yes
- Username: Enter your username
- Password: Enter your password
- Choose ‘next’ to complete the set up.
Auto-Configuration steps for Juno email set up in Android
The automatic configuration to set up an Android device for Juno email using POP email server settings is given below-
- Tap the “application” button on the home screen of your android phone.
- Tap on the “Email” icon and enter your Juno email address along with the password.
- Choose the “next” button.
- Provide your account name followed by your name and tap the “Done” button once the step is completed.
The email configuration for Juno is done on Android mobile successfully. You need to restart the phone to let the settings get applied. Thereafter, you can use Juno to send or receive emails.