ComNetcom.net users who want to re-configure their account on the android mobile phone can do so with the help of certain settings. The configuration of ComNetcom.net on android is much simpler than the one done on a computer. Gone are the times when you had to turn on the computer to check your emails. With ComNetcom.net on your mobile phone, you can access your email easily from anywhere and at any time.
You can link your ComNetcom.net account with android using POP or IMAP settings. However, POP is recommended for accessing emails on android phone as it provides better flexibility, security and functionality. You simply need to follow the steps by step instructions given in the post to set up ComNetcom.net email on android. Incorrect email settings can give rise to sending and receiving problems. Therefore, this post will serve as a guide to the users with the help of which they can connect their account on Android phone easily.
Email settings for ComNetcom.net
Given below is the ComNetcom.net email set up for android. You need to make sure that the settings are done as per the information given in the table. Any minor change in the settings can create problem in accessing ComNetcom.net.
Before initiating the procedure on how to setup ComNetcom.net email, it is important for you to go through the instructions provided below-
- Your device must be properly connected to the internet. To let the settings work, you must be getting a stable speed of internet. Turn-off the airplane mode if it is on.
- Create a backup of important files and email as a safety precaution. This will prevent your data from getting corrupted or lost during the transition.
- In order to configure ComNetcom.net on Android phone, you must possess a valid username and password which you use to login into the ComNetcom.net email account.
- The process for installing ComNetcom.net on android Smartphone given in the post is for POP. However, if you want to go for IMAP settings, then you can do the same using the directions given here but with minor changes. To change to IMAP, when you’ll be asked to select the account type, you need to choose “IMAP” one.
How to configure ComNetcom.net email on Android
There are two ways to set up ComNetcom.net email on android phone i.e. manual and automatic. You can choose the setting that works well for you. The process can differ slightly in some version, model of the android phone. The email configuration for both of these is provided below-
Automatic setup for ComNetcom.net
Follow the directions for automatically configure ComNetcom.net –
- Open the “email” app on your Android phone and tap the “settings” gear icon.
- Now tap on the “add account” button to add ComNetcom.net email.
- Enter your email address and password you use to login into ComNetcom.net account.
- Your android will automatically install ComNetcom.net so that you can access the emails hassle-free.
- In case, you face problem in sending or receiving email then you need to change the incoming and outgoing server settings using the “manual setup”.
Manually connect ComNetcom.net with Android Smartphone
The process for manual setup of ComNetcom.net on Android is explained below-
- Go to the home screen of your mobile phone and tap the “settings” gear icon.
- Now select the “add account” option to link your account.
- Enter your email address and password in the given fields.
- You will be prompted to choose “manual setup”.
- Now you can select IMAP or POP as account type you want to have.
- Choose “POP3” and enter the following details in the incoming server settings-
- Incoming server:earthlink.net
- Incoming port: enter the port number as 110
- Security type: Select “none”
- Touch the “next” button to move to the outgoing server settings.
- Enter the given information in the outgoing server settings-
- Outgoing server:earthlink.net
- Outgoing port: set the port number to 587
- Turn on the “verify before sending emails” option if it is turned-off.
- One more time, you need to provide your username and password.
- Hit the “next” button.
- Now the information you’ve fed to the phone will get verified. In case you encounter an error message, then switch to the “next” option to sync emails.
- Choose an option under the “sync schedule” tab.
- Click on the “done” button to finish the set up.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured ComNetcom.net email on your phone. You can now use ComNetCom.net on your android to send and receive emails effortlessly. However, in case you are stuck in some step or couldn’t understand the procedure properly then you can also take the assistance from the customer service for further directions and troubleshooting.