The rise of video stream apps has completely changed the way we use our TV and smartphones. One such stream app which is getting wildly popular is Showbox. It is a free application that gives you access to your favorite TV shows and movies whenever you want. What makes Showbox even more special is its reliability or a smooth User Interface. However, there are some technical hiccups that can result in situations where we can find the Showbox app not working. But, the good thing is that you can get rid of most of the Showbox errors if you know the right process to deal with them. Keep reading this post to know what you should do in case Showbox stopped working on your device.
Why Showbox isn’t working for you?
It is very difficult to predict the exact causes that might be interrupting the proper workflow of Showbox on your device. Different errors can have completely different reasons behind there occurrence. Still, we can say there are a few common reasons responsible for a large number of Showbox issues as given below.
- Not using the appropriate version: In case of Showbox not opening or loading properly then it is possible that you are not using a compatible version.
- Accumulation of Cache and cookies: The problems like Showbox stucks/ hanging/ loading slowly are generally caused due to the presence of a lot of cache and cookies.
- Your device running out of space: If you are encountering problems like Showbox not loading videos then low space on your device might be the reason.
- Make sure your device is meeting the system requirement: More often than not, different Showbox errors are caused when a user’s device doesn’t fulfill the system requirements of the app.
How to fix Showbox Apk not working?
There is no android application available today that is completely flawless. Showbox is not an exception and prone to various kinds of issues. Different issues require different solutions in order to get resolved. Let’s move on and discuss solutions to some of the most common Showbox problems reported by the users.
Can’t update Showbox on Android
A missing update can lead up to Showbox not working on android problem. The issue can be even more frustrating when you are unable to update the app.
- You should check your modem and internet connection in such a problem.
- Also, ensure that your device is compatible with the updated application.
Showbox Video not available
A very common error that many users have to deal with while watching videos on Showbox is “Video not available”. Here is what you need to do to get rid of this error.
- Install the latest version of Showbox compatible with your device.
- Go to your device settings and clear the cache of Showbox application.
- Run the app once again after clearing the date and tap the “Watch” button to see if the video opens up or not.
How to fix Showbox Stopped Working Error on Windows?
There are numerous android emulators that allow users to access Showbox on a windows PC. You can try the following solutions if you are unable to use Showbox app on Windows or facing any error message.
- First of all, make sure you are using an updated android emulator as per the specification of the device you are using.
- Make sure your windows device is not running out of storage space. Please note that an android emulator needs a fair amount of storage to run properly so having ample space is very important.
- Check your wifi and LAN connection to make sure that your computer has a proper Internet connection.
- All the latest windows update should also be installed on your PC.
- Reinstall the Showbox application again if the problem continues for a longer time.
How can I get rid of Showbox App cache error?
Generally, the Showbox App cache error occurs when you don’t use the application for a long time. This issue leads to frequent crashing of the app along with general error messages. Check out some generic solutions that you should try in case your Showbox is not working due to the issue or app cache error.
- First of all, you have to open the settings of the device you are using and then go to the general settings.
- Next, you should select and open the “Application manager”.
- Then, tap “All application”. In some devices, you may find this option with the name of “All option”.
- A list of all the applications available on your device will appear on your screen. Select the “Showbox” app from the list that will open.
- Finally, tap on the “Clear Cache” button.
The error should get resolved after clearing out the cache. You may consider reinstalling the application if the issue persists.