Emails hold a prominent place in your professional life. You can not only use it to convey your messages in a formal way but also send/receive important documents. But things take an awful turn when problems start arising in email services. There are many email services aiming to give a phenomenal emailing experience to its users by providing different features. SBCGlobal stands apart from the crowd as it gives the users a smooth and hassle free emailing.
After merging with tech giant AT&T, SBCGlobal users faced login issues. But the problem was solved when it was found that you could access your SBCGlobal account through AT&T website. Despite this, every now and then users can be found complaining that their SBCGlobal email account is not working. This article will address the solution for different issues that prevents SBCGlobal from working properly.
Situation leading to “SBCGlobal email fails to respond 2019” error
Before starting the troubleshooting steps to fix different SBCGlobal email problems 2019, it is important for you to identify the case that fits your situation. Here are the situations forcing SBCGlobal email to stop working-
- Cannot login into SBCGlobal account anymore
- SBCGlobal email not accepting the password
- I cannot send or receive emails with my SBCGlobal account
- SBCGlobal not responding in iPhone/android phone
- Cannot open SBCGlobal in chrome
- SBCGlobal account got hacked
- My email account got blocked
- SBCGlobal stopped working after performing system updates
- Getting too many spam emails
- SBCGlobal email showing server error
- Incorrect configuration
Some the issues mentioned above might take time to resolve, for example – in case your SBCGlobal account is compromised, then it might take days to gain back the access. However, there are certain issues that can be solved from your end with a few changes in the settings.
Solution of SBCGlobal not responding and related issues
The solution of SBCGlobal email not working 2019 varies according to the situation a user is facing. If you have figured out your case from the situation given above then you can proceed for the solutions/ basic troubleshooting steps as mentioned below-
Login error in SBCGlobal email
If you cannot sign-in to your SBCGlobal email account, then here are few things that you must remember before attempting login-
- Make sure to enter correct email id and password.
- If you do not remember the password, then reset the same by following the method given below.
- Since SBCGlobal password is case-sensitive, therefore, you should keep the CAPS lock off and use it only if it is included in the password.
- Clear the cache and cookies from your web browser and login again.
- In case the problem still persists, then disable the extensions and plugins from the web browser.
- Contact SBCGlobal technical support for further help and assistance.
Note: The process of deleting cache and cookies varies according to the browser one use to access SBCGlobal email 2019.
Forgot password of SBCGlobal email account 2019
One of the most common problems faced by a user is “forgot password” issue. To fix this, follow the steps as mentioned below-
- Go to the AT&T login window and click on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your user ID and choose the mode through which you want to reset the password i.e. email or phone number or security question.
- You’ll receive the link/ code to reset the password.
- Enter the code and set the new password.
- Save the changes and login using the newly updated password.
Cannot send/receive emails from SBCGlobal account
If you are encountering a problem in sending or receiving emails in SBCGlobal account then you need to make sure of the following things-
- Ensure that you’re entering the correct email address of the sender/receiver.
- Make sure the sender/receiver is not blocked.
- If there is no storage space left in your inbox, then also you cannot send/receive emails
- If the files you wish to send exceed the limit then you’ll encounter this error.
- If the email configuration is done incorrectly.
To fix this error, you need to configure your SBCGlobal account keeping the following incoming and outgoing server settings in mind-
Incoming email server settings
- Username: Provide full email address
- Password: Enter your password
- Port: 993 or you may leave it blank
- Use SSL : mark this as “yes” to enable SSL
Outgoing email server settings
- Username: Enter your SBCGlobal account address
- Password: Enter the password
- Outgoing: att.yahoo.com
- Port: 465
- Use SSL: Make it enable by choosing “yes” option
SBCGlobal email loads slowly in my phone
If SBCGlobal email loads way too slow in your android or iPhone, then you are required to follow the instructions stated below-
- Check for viruses by performing a complete scan of your phone. Presence of a virus in your device can cause errors in email apps or other apps in general.
- Slow internet speed: The slow loading of SBCGlobal email can also be due to the poor speed of internet your device is receiving. To fix this, turn off your device and restart it again.
- Phone ran out of Storage space: In case your phone is flooded with apps, then there is a high chance that SBCGlobal email will load slowly. To get rid of this problem, you need to remove the unwanted or heavy app (gaming mostly) from your device. Restart your phone once the apps are removed.