Undoubtedly, Roku is one of the most famous digital media streaming services available today. Along with its streaming services, Roku also offers a pretty good email service to its users. Although the email service has all the latest features and functions that we expect from a top-class email service it is still prone to a large number of errors and issues. It is quite obvious that you can miss some important information as well as opportunities in case the Roku email not working for you. This article is for those Roku customers who are facing problems because their Roku email isn’t working properly.
What are the common Roku email problems?
Just like all the email services, the Roku email service is also susceptible to a lot of technical and non-technical glitches. It is not possible to list all the issues that can occur in a Roku email account. Still, you can check some of the most common Roku email problems as given below.
- Roku email not opening
- Can’t open Roku email on Google Chrome
- Unable to reset Roku password
- Roku email stopped working
- Roku email working slow
- Unable to setup Roku email on iPhone
- Roku email account hacked by someone
- Not able to send Roku email
- Roku email account not receiving email
- Roku email attachment issues
- Problems in Roku email password recovery
- Forgot Roku email password
- Unable to sign in to Roku email account
- Roku email not working on iPhone/ iPad
- Roku email account blocked
Apart from the issues we have listed, there are many more problems that can cause a lot of inconvenience to a Roku email user. However, it is quite easy to fix most of the problems in a Roku email account if you know the right method to do so.
How to fix the Roku email not working problem?
The solution of Roku email not working problem depends upon the exact issue you are facing. Take a look at some easy solutions to some of the common Roku email problems a user can face.
Roku not opening or working slowly
In case your Roku email account is not opening or hanging continuously then you should try the following steps.
- First of all, you have to make sure that the device you are using is properly connected to the internet.
- Also, ensure that the browser in which you are trying to open the Roku email account is compatible with the service.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser and run the Roku email account once again.
- Make sure that there is no such add-on or plugins installed on your browser that can stop Roku email from loading smoothly. To check the same we recommend you = run Roku email account again after removing each add-on from the browser.
- Sometimes, a security application on your PC like antivirus can also stop websites from loading easily. So, you should try to run your Roku email account after temporarily disabling your Antivirus and other security software.
- In case the problem continues for a longer period of time then you should try to open Roku using any other browser.
- You may also consider switching to any other device if the problem continue for a longer period of time.
Can’t recover a lost Roku email password
Those who forget the Roku email password should go through the steps given below in order to reset it.
- First of all, you need to visit the Roku password reset page on their device.
- Provide your complete Roku email password and click on the “Forgot password”.
- Choose the method of password recovery. You will receive a password recovery link on your phone or alternate email ID.
- Click on the link the received through your phone or email ID.
- Enter a new Roku email password that you can remember quite easily. Also, you need to verify the password after entering it for one more time.
- Finally, click on the submit button to save the newly entered password.
Roku email not working on iPhone/ Android
In case your Roku email account is not working on an iPhone or Android device then you must check our steps given below.
- First of all, make sure your iPhone/ Android is connected to mobile data or wifi connection.
- Confirm that your device is not working on airplane mode. If it is so then you should turn off the airplane mode because on airplane mode the device cannot connect to the internet.
- Check the IMAP/ POP settings carefully in case you have already configured Roku email account on your device.
- You may also consider switching from IMAP to POP and vice versa if the email account is not working properly.
- In case the problem persists then you may open your Roku email account using safari or any other mobile browser.
- You need to ensure that your device has enough storage space for the applications to working smoothly.