Powered by Yahoo, Frontier has improved quite a lot as an email service. Now, it has all the cool features that we expect from an email account. However, it is also true that there isn’t any email service available that is completely immune to technical hiccups. Similarly, you may also find Frontier email not working due to various technical issues.
A problem in an email account can be deadly and lead you to miss important opportunities and information. Today we will discuss what issues can disrupt the proper workflow of Frontier email and what you should do to fix a frontier email account.
What to do if Frontier Email not responding or opening
Everyone wants a fast and smooth email service. But, the harsh reality is it isn’t always available. There are many reasons due to which Frontier email hangs and stuck while loading. Let’s skim through the steps that you should take when Frontier email stopped working for you.
- Check your Internet connection: Like any other email service, the frontier also needs a working internet connection to load. So, you must check your internet first before trying other advanced solutions. To get rid of your Internet problem you may contact your ISP.
- Your device should not be on airplane mode: In case the frontier email not working on android or iPhone then you must ensure that your phone is not working on airplane mode. In this mode, the internet connection of your device is lost and email doesn’t work properly.
- Be sure about your web browser: Although Frontier webmail is designed to work well with most of the browsers there are a few browsers that are not compatible. You should ensure that the web browser you are using is fully supported by Frontier email. Switch to another browser and try to load Frontier email once again if you feel that the browser you are using is not supported by the frontier
How to fix unable to send or receive emails on Frontier email issue
No matter how many features you add to an email service its primary use remains the same i.e. to send and receive emails. Not being able to receive or send emails can be utterly frustrating especially if you use your email account for business purposes. Let’s have a look at some troubleshooting measures that you may take to fix a frontier email account that is not sending and receiving emails.
Not receiving Frontier emails
- Check other folders: It is possible that you are not receiving Frontier email because the emails might be getting stored in the wrong folder. So, the first thing you should do is looking for the desired email in the other folders within your email account. You must check the spam folder for the same.
- Look out for the filters: Sometimes the important emails are screened out by the filters of an email account. Be sure that there aren’t such filters in your Frontier email account.
- Check your block list: If the name of the sender is in your block list then you will not receive emails from him/her. So, we also recommend you open your block list and make sure the name of the sender is not there.
- Make sure you have relevant software: In case you can’t open frontier email attachment then you should ensure that you have the relevant application to open the file. For example – you must have a PDF reader to open PDF files.
- Contact your sender: In case the problem continues for a longer time period then you should get in touch with your senders and confirm that the email is actually sent from their end or not.
Frontier won’t send email
- Check the files attached: In case you are unable to send emails on Frontier then you should ensure that size and format of the file you are sending is permissible.
- Internet: Ensure that you are connected to a fast and uninterrupted internet connection.
- Check browser: Be sure that you are trying to send the email using a compatible browser.
- Clear browser’s data: Resend the email after clearing & cookies of the web browser.
- Disable web browser’s extension: Temporarily disable your extension as well as antivirus software in case the problem continues for a longer period of time.
- Contact your receiver: If none of the steps help you get rid of the problems then you may contact your receiver by any other medium and request them to check for a problem on their side.
Ffix Frontier email not working on a phone (Android/ iOS) 2022
You might have seen many users complaining that Frontier is not working on Android, stopped working on the iPhone, etc. Please note that the troubleshooting steps applicable for both iOS and Android users are given below.
- Recheck the POP/ IMAP settings if you have configured Frontier email on iPhone/ android.
- In case you are using Frontier webmail via mobile browser then ensure that it is a compatible browser.
- Make sure that there is enough storage space in your device (iOS/ Android).
- Remove Frontier email from your device complete and configure it once again in case the issue persists.
- Remember, your android/ iPhone must not be on airplane mode.
We hope that Frontier email will work perfectly once you are done with the above solutions. However, if Frontier email still not working then you may seek further assistance through Frontier email customer service.