In today’s digital world, emails have become a very popular medium of communication. In fact, emails most people prefer using emails for their professional communication. Users still having a Bellsouth email account can access their email account through AT&T. As Bellsouth email is not as famous as other email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, a large number of users have to face different kinds of issues while using their Bellsouth email account.
The good thing is that most of the issues related to the Bellsouth email account can get fixed if you know the correct troubleshooting measures. This post is for those who are wondering why their Bellsouth email account is not working. Here, we will throw some lights on different troubleshooting measures to fix your Bellsouth email account.
What problems can occur with the Bellsouth email account?
Well, you should know that Bellsouth email is quite similar to other email services. As the matter of fact, there is no email service available today that is fully immune to all kinds of glitches. There are many technical and non-technical issues that can cause your Bellsouth email account to work imperfectly. Let’s check out some of the most common Bellsouth email problems.
- Bellsouth email account not opening on Google Chrome
- Bellsouth stopped working on a Windows 10 PC
- Unable to receive Bellsouth emails
- My Bellsouth email account is not loading on any browser
- Bellsouth emails are loading too slowly.
- Bellsouth email account is hacked by someone
- Lost Bellsouth email password
- Forgot Bellsouth webmail password
- Bellsouth not sending emails with attachment
- Bellsouth won’t receive new emails
- Unable to sign-in to my Bellsouth email account
- Can’t load Bellsouth emails on my device
- Bellsouth email not working on Android/ iPhone
- Bellsouth email stopped working on a Mac device
The issues mentioned above are just a few examples of some of the most common issues related to the Bellsouth email. In fact, there are many more issues that a user might have to deal with while using a Bellsouth email account.
Why my Bellsouth email is not working?
This is a very typical question because there is no fixed reason that we can point out that is responsible for all email problems. We need to know the exact problem you are facing before telling you the possible cause. Still, we have put together a list of some common factors that can cause different problems with a Bellsouth email account.
- Internet connection: A good internet connectivity is one of the most basic requirements for the proper working of Bellsouth email account. If you are not connected to the internet then is possible that you might have to deal with problems.
- Compatibility of the browser: It is very important to use Bellsouth email account on a compatible browser in order to use it to the fullest. Incompatible browser often results in issues.
- Incorrect login credentials: If you are unable to sign-in to your Bellsouth email account then most probably you are entering an incorrect password.
- Add-ons and Plugins added to the browser: We often install add-ons and plugins to the browser to make our browsing more convenient. However, these add-ons are often responsible for problems while using emails.
- Account blocked by AT&T: In case you are not able to send emails through your Bellsouth email account then your account might have been blocked by AT&T. Generally, an account is blocked due to sending a large number of spam messages.
- Outdated browser: If the browser on which you using Bellsouth email is outdated then you may have to deal with several issues every now and then.
- Incorrect IMAP/ POP settings: If you are facing issues in running the Bellsouth email account on a third-party email client then it might be due to incorrect IMAP/ POP settings.
How to fix Bellsouth email account that is not working properly Today?
The solution depends upon the error you are facing. Still, we are providing troubleshooting measures to fix some of the common Bellsouth email problems as given below.
Bellsouth not loading/ not opening
If you are finding it difficult to run your Bellsouth email account then you must try the following solutions.
- Firstly, you have to make sure that the device on which you are opening the Bellsouth email account is connected to the internet.
- Confirm that the browser on which you are using Bellsouth email is compatible. It is advised that you should use popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- After that, you must check and confirm that the browser on which you are using Bellsouth is updated.
- In case the problem continues then you should disable add-ons and plugins installed on the browser and try again.
- Switch to another browser and load Bellsouth email once again if the problem continues.
- You can also try to run Bellsouth email in safe mode and see if this resolves the problem.
Bellsouth email not working on iPhone/ Android
Using emails through the “Mail” app can be quite convenient. Here’s are the steps that you must follow in case you can’t use Bellsouth email through the mail app.
- First of all, ensure that your iPhone or Android phone is connected to a wifi or mobile data connection.
- You should also confirm that there is enough storage space available on your device to run the app smoothly.
- Confirm that the IMAP/ POP settings you are using are correct.
- You may also switch from IMAP to POP settings or vice-versa in case the problem continues.
Unable to send Bellsouth emails
Those who can’t send emails using their Bellsouth email account should check the following troubleshooting measures.
- The first thing you need to check is the size and format of the email you are sending. The format should be supported and the size should be limited.
- Confirm that your account is not blocked by AT&T due to a policy violation.
- You should also make sure that you are not making any typing mistake while entering the email address of your recipient.
- Contact your recipients by any other medium to see and confirm that you are not blocked by them mistakenly.