- Walmart One Two-Step Verification provides an extra layer of security to your account and Walmart apps.
- You may choose the option to receive an authentication code through a push notification, text message, or phone call.
- The system also allows you to change the verification method whenever you want.
- You can also change your phone number if required.
If you are a Walmart associate then it is necessary for you to complete 2-step verification through wmlink/2step to access your corporate account from your home. Only after getting through this authentication, you will be able to use key applications on Walmart’s corporate network. Sadly, the login process involving all these hassles is a bit confusing for some users.
Facing login problems can be frustrating. However, you should understand this added security is to protect the privacy of Walmart’s customers. This post is going to help you a lot if you want to know more about wmlink/2step login process. Here, I will take you through the step-by-step procedure to set up Walmart One two-step verification and use it effortlessly.
Prerequisite to set up two-step verification
The first thing you must make sure is that you are using a company computer or device on the corporate network.
Next, go through the following checklist and ensure that you have all of them.
- User ID and password
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Security questions and answers
- A rotating one-time passcode (OTP) often called a “soft token”
- Physical tokens often called “hard tokens”
Types of 2-Step Verification Available on Walmart One
To make your account completely safe, Walmart One lets you set up two-step verification in multiple ways. These ways include –
With this option, you can receive a verification code directly through the Walmart One app. When you try to log in, you will get a notification on your device. You just have to tap on the notification and the code will get automatically entered. It is the simplest and most straightforward process.
The next option you have is to receive the verification code on your phone through a text message. The website will let you access your account only after you manually enter the unique code.
This method involves receiving a phone call on your registered phone number. A computerized voice will provide you with a unique verification code that you can enter on the login screen to complete the verification.
Easy Process to Sign Up for 2-Step Verification
Signing up for 2-step Verification is extremely easy.
Know – Fix Yahoo Email Not Working
- To begin the proceedings, simply visit wmlink/2step from a workstation that is connected to the corporate network.
- On the next page, you will have to provide your username and passcode.
- Once logged in, you must choose the method by which you wish to receive the unique verification code.
- After that, follow the outlined steps which may include entering your employee ID, etc.
How to log in using Two-Step Authentication?
Follow these simple steps to log in using 2-step verification on Walmart One.
- Firstly, visit the Walmart One website.
- Enter your username and password as usual.
- Choose your preferred method of verification – either through a text message/ app notification or via phone call.
- You will receive a verification code as per the option you selected in the previous step.
- Enter the code into the provided field on the Walmart One website.
- Click on the “Verify” button to complete the Two-Step Authentication setup.
- Your account’s dashboard will now display on your screen.
Contact Walmart Support for Help
Thankfully, Walmart Support Team is always there to help you if you are finding it difficult to use wmlink/2step to get started with 2-step verification. Check out the contact details below.
|US-based store/field associates||479-273-4357|
|Home Office Associates||479-273-8866|
|international-based associates||Contact your country-specific help desk|
Report Unexpected Alerts
Don’t worry if you receive an OTP or push notification/ security code, your account is still safe. You may ignore them or change your password. Remember, you should always provide your security code to Walmart-approved corporate websites only.
Immediately contact Walmart Security Operations Center at email@example.com in any of the following situations.
- If you have accepted an unknown push notification on your phone.
- You have provided your one-time security code to an unknown third party.
You may also call the team directly at (+1) 479-277-6285.
2-Step Verification for those who are already enrolled in the BYOD Program
You don’t have to enroll in 2SV in case you are already registered in the BYOD Program. BYOD enrollment is enough to satisfy the requirement for authentication of your credentials. It also gives you access to Walmart applications that you will need with your daily tasks.
Walmart Social Media Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions
To enhance the security of your Walmart One account.
Yes, you can register multiple devices if you want.
Yes, you can update your phone number through the following page – svipnewphone.wal-mart.com/
You can choose the option to get a code via text message or a phone call.
No, you don’t need to use 2 Step Verification if you access the portal from a store/ club’s computer.
I have taken all precautions to provide you with the correct details. Still, if you think I made an error then please let me know in the comment box below so that you can rectify it. You may also contact my team through the contact page of this website.