How to Change SBCGlobal email Password? Today, the importance of our email account is more than ever before. A lot of our sensitive data remains in our email account. That’s why it is extremely important for us to keep our email account safe. In order to do so, we should change our email password regularly. If you are an SBCGlobal email user and want to change your password then this article is going to help you significantly. Here, we will provide you the step by step procedure to change SBCGlobal email password in the most convenient way. Additionally, we will also list the characteristics that should be in your SBCglobal email password.
What are the steps to change SBCGlobal Password
If you are able to log into SBCGlobal email account then you can change its password very easily. In order to so, you just have to follow the step by step process given below:
Step 1. To begin the process, you have to sign-in to your SBCGlobal email account and open “My Profile” tab.
Step 2. Then, scroll down to the “Set Personal Password” section.
Step 3. Enter your Old SBCGlobal email password against the current password option.
Step 4. Next, enter a strong password for your SBCGlobal email account against the new password option.
Step 5. Enter your new password for one more time in the “confirm password” field.
Step 6. Finally, click on the “Save Changes” button to finish the process of changing SBCGlobal Password.
You will be logged out of your SBCGlobal email account from all the devices after changing the password. You have log in once again to check your emails. If you face problems in changing your password then you should try to do it after switching to another browser or device.
SBCGlobal Password Guidelines
- You should keep the following guidelines in your mind while entering a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- The length of your password should be 6 to 24 characters. Remember, longer passwords are more difficult for a hacker to track down.
- The password should include at least 1 number and 1 letter. Adding a combination of letters and numbers makes your password much stronger.
- Remember, Your SBCGlobal User ID and password should never be the same.
- Try to add symbols in your password. The permissible symbols in SBCGlobal are dashes (-) and underscore (_)
- Never share your password with anyone this can hamper the security of your SBCGlobal email account