We can imagine your situation when you are hungry and want to order some lip-smacking foods from DoorDash App, but unfortunately the app is not working. There are many ways you can fix if DoorDash App Not Working in your mobile device. However, you must start with checking your internet connection whether it is active or not.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States DoorDash is well-known American company that deals in online food ordering and delivery. It has huge customer base and hence the company always wants to ensure the app works perfectly 24/7. However, sometimes DoorDash App not working- the problem is either in your device or the app server is actually down.
Whatever the case but there are few ways that can actually resolve if DoorDash App suddenly stopped working.
How to Fix If DoorDash App Not Working?
If DoorDash isn’t working the try the following ways to get it fixed:
Trick 1: Just Restart DoorDash, That’s it!
Either your DoorDash web page isn’t working or DoorDash app not working. Well, in both the cases you can just restart DoorDash.
If DoorDash app is not working on your mobile then just close the app once and restart your phone. Once your phone is ready try opening DoorDash app to see if it is working.
If DoorDash webpage is not working then you need to close your browser first. Restart your browser and try opening DoorDash webpage URL if it is working.
Trick 2: Ensure you have an active internet connection
Many of us do not check our internet connection whether it is working or not. Check whether your WI-FI is working or ensure you have strong cellular signal in your phone.
Sometimes our internet stopped working and we don’t even know. So, before you blame DoorDash App if it is not working please make sure you have an active internet connection.
Trick 3: DoorDash is unavailable at this moment
DoorDash provides a digital service of ordering and delivering food online and there could be a case when it stops working due to some technical garbage. However, this situation is quite rare.
Check If DoorDash down in your browser. If Doordash server is down then you have to wait for some time to get the app running.
Trick 4- Uninstall and Reinstall your DoorDash app in your phone
You should check this way as well. You need to uninstall DoorDash application from your phone and wait for at least 3-5 seconds.
Reinstall the DoorDash app and check if it is working. Continue enjoying delicious food at your doorstep after login to your account using your DoorDash username and password.
DoorDash App Not Working on Android
If you use DoorDash app on an Android Device then follow the process below if the app is not working:
Step 1: Go to Setting>Apps>DoorDash.
Step 2: You need to tap on Storage.
Step 3: Further you need to tap Clear Data Followed by Delete.
Step 4: You need to re-login on DoorDash app by using your username and password.
DoorDash App Not working on iOS
If you are an iOS user and DoorDash app is not working in your device then you need to follow the steps as shared below:
Step 1: Check your Internet connectivity
Please make sure you have an active internet connection. For the same, check your router or mobile if it has good cellular strength.
- Turn off wifi in your device and turn it on again.
- Please check your device is not in the airplane mode.
- Turn off wifi in your device and recheck whether DoorDash app is working with cellular data. If it is working then ask your service provider to fix your wifi connection.
Step 2: You need to restart your phone once.
Step 3: Uninstall the DoorDash app from your device for once and re-install it after some time. Your app data is also updated when your re-install your app.
Following the aforesaid ways you can easily fix if DoorDash app or webpage is not working.
Common Tips to Fix When DoorDash App is Not Working
Here are few must-note tips that can actually help in case DoorDash app is not working in your android or iOS device.
- Most of time your doordash app is not working because of an unstable or no internet connection. Therefore, you should check your internet connection first before moving out further.
- In case you are using wifi then turn it off first and then again turn it on.
- Restart your router and check speed of your internet.
- Try opening doordash app using your cellular data. For the same, you need to turn off your wifi and turn on your mobile internet.
- Make sure airplane mode is not active in your device.
- Check if your internet connection is slow.
- Restart your phone for once and check if doordash app is working in your device.
- If issue still persists then uninstall doordash app from your device and just re-install it after some time. Login to your account by using your last username and password. In case you forgot your DoorDash app password then you can reset it following the on-screen instructions.
We hope the issue DoorDash app not working has been resolved from your side. It’s time to enjoy delicious food with the benefit of matchless delivery at your doorstep.