Are you facing signing in trouble in Gmail Today? Is your Gmail login not working? Don’t know how to sign in into Gmail account? Is your Gmail account not loading in time? If your answer to all these problems is YES, then you need not worry and trust us when we say you are not alone. This problem is faced by millions of user every day. If you want to get into your Gmail account then keep reading this article as we’ll tell you the solutions on how to fix login or sign-in issues in Gmail.
How to Sign-in Gmail Account? How to Login Gmail easily?
There are many reasons why you’re encountering Login issues with Gmail. Some of them are
- Incorrect password or forgot the password
- Incorrect Email ID or forgot Email ID
- Hacked account
- Suspended Email Account
However, there might be a possibility of Network Issue in area; Internet Modem not configured correctly, loose Cable and so on. So it’s advised that you need to ensure if you’re having trouble login with gmail only or it is the problem with other websites as well. To ensure that check if all the wires are intact and plugged in properly. Call your Internet Operator if needed.
You also need to make sure that there is no typo in your username or password and caps lock key on keyboard is turned off (if Caps key is not needed for password). If you’re still not able to sign into gmail account then you can opt for account recovery process.
Also Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails Issue
How to recover Google account?
If you want to recover your Gmail Account or suspect that Gmail Account is Hacked then follow the Google Account recovery process to get your Gmail back –
- Go to Gmail account recovery page.
- Enter your Email ID.
- Follow the instructions to recover you Gmail Account.
- If you linked a phone number to your Gmail account, you can request a verification code sent in a text message or you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” section.
- Following these instructions, you can easily recover Google account.
How to login Gmail in different devices?
- Open the Browser on your computer such as – Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer etc.
- Now type Gmail.com in the address bar at the top of the browser and press “enter”.
- You’ll land in Gmail Login page.
- Now enter your Email address or Phone number and click “next” button.
- You’ll be asked to enter the password for Gmail, enter it to sign into Gmail.
- Now you can easily access your mails as you’ve successfully sign into Gmail account.
For Android Phones/IPhone or IPad
If you own an android phone or an IPhone/IPad and having issues while login to your gmail account, then you should follow the steps mentioned below to know how to sign into gmail account on phone –
- To sign-in to Gmail, you need to first add your Gmail account through the Gmail App.
- You can also add multiple accounts and access them anytime in Gmail.
- Download or update the latest version of Gmail App from the Play Store/App store.
- Install the Gmail App.
- Open the App and tap the “menu” listed on the top left corner.
- Tap the down arrow to the right side of username and further tap “add account”.
- Choose the type of account and follow the steps on your screen to add that account.
- Once your account is added, you’ll be able to sign-in Gmail using password anytime and anywhere.
Check: Gmail Tips, Tricks & hacks