Know how many conversations are there in your Gmail account right now
Depending upon what access you have given to Google, it keeps recording the activities you do through Google services to give you the best possible services. All the information regarding your activity is stored and accessed through your Google account. Usually, the information which Google collects is your location, search history, file count in your google drive and many more.
In addition to this, Google also keeps the record of your Gmail account. So, you can check how many Gmail conversations are stored in your account, how many emails you have received last month, how many emails are there in your inbox, spam or trash folders, who is accessing your Gmail account, how many chats are currently open in your Gmail account etc. In this tutorial, we will brief you how can you check all these data regarding your Gmail account in the most effortless way.
Finding your Gmail Statistics
You can find the statistics of your Gmail account from now to the time when you just get started with Gmail. It is not rocket science to know the Gmail statistics, it is just a few clicks away. All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- First of all, log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on your Profile picture available at the top right corner.
- Select “My Account” button from the opened menu.
- Now, open “Personal info & Privacy” from the new window that opened.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page unless you see the “Manage your Google activity” options.
- Select the link “Go to Google Dashboard” link under “Manage your Google activity” section.
- Provide your Gmail password if prompted.
- Now, a list of Google services will appear. You need to select Gmail from this list and your Gmail account data will appear.
Note: You can also have Google to send you a reminder to check your account activities on monthly basis by clicking on “Send me monthly reminders to check account activity”.
Google now shows Limited Statistics Only
After recent updates, Google only collects and shows limited statistics of a Gmail account due to the privacy concerns. However, this is not how it has always been.
Earlier, Google used to keep and show many other useful statistics like:
- Number of Emails sent by you in a certain period of time.
- Your most contacted person or Email Address.
- Whom you send the most Emails in the prior month etc.
But Unfortunately, Google no longer collect all these data or if they do they no longer provide us options to check them. As of now, you can only access the handful of data by following the steps mentioned earlier in this article.