The Zoho office suite is gaining a fair bit of popularity due to its amazing functionality and easy-to-use features. You can use Zoho for your business emails as well as for your personal emails. The overall performance of Zoho mail is very good but also it involves some technical glitches. At times, we may have to face problems in receiving Zoho incoming emails.
There is no signal factor that we can point out responsible why Zoho can’t receive incoming emails Yesterday. Actually, there are a large number of possible issues that can stop Zoho from fetching new emails. Go through this post if you are unable to receive emails on Zoho. Here, we will provide you with the steps to fix such problems conveniently.
Fix Problem receiving Zoho incoming mail
There is no doubt that you can miss some important business opportunities if you are not able to receive Zoho emails. This is the reason why you should know how to cope up with such situations. Go through the steps listed below to fix Zoho not receiving incoming emails situation.
- We will start with the basics. First of all, you should ensure that you have a stable internet connection. You must contact your internet service provider in case of an issue with the Internet.
- You should note that after you verify your domain and create users, it is quite easy for you to send email from your domain-based account. However, this doesn’t allow you to receive emails.
- You must configure your MX records for your domain in case you can send but not receiving Zoho incoming emails.
- Configuring MX records is very easy for 1&1 domain holders. They can update the Mx records simply using the one-click verification method.
- In case you are not a 1&1 domain holder then you have to configure MX record manually.
- The generic MX values for Zoho Mx records are as follows.
|Domain/ Host||Mail Server/ Address/ Mx Entries/ Value||Priority|
|Blank/ @/ Domain Name||mx.zoho.in||10|
|Blank/ @/ Domain Name||mx2.zoho.in||20|
|Blank/ @/ Domain Name||mx3.zoho.in||50|
- If you can’t receive Zoho emails on your personal email account then ensure that you are using a correct browser. You may switch to another browser if problems are associated with a particular browser.
Zoho Mail Can Send but not receiving Emails even after Configuring MX records
The incoming Zoho mail should reach your inbox if Mx records are configured properly. However, in case you are still not able to receive Zoho mail then it is quite possible that Zoho Mx records not working. Check out the steps that you should follow in such a situation.
- Check and verify your domain at www.mxtoolbox.com.
- The MX records that returned should be
- 10 mx.zoho.in
- 20 mx2.zoho.in
- 50 mx3.zoho.in
- In case there are other MX entries with lower priorities then the incoming Zoho email will not reach your inbox.
- Make sure you delete all other MX records related to your earlier email providers.
- Also, confirm that you have turned off “local email delivery” in DNS host settings and the web host.
- In case your DNS provider doesn’t allow you to specify the server priorities then you should make sure that mx.zoho.in is in the record with lower priority. This will let you receive emails in an error-free manner.
Not able to receive Specific Zoho incoming mail Yesterday
You must check the steps listed below in case you can’t receive Zoho incoming emails of a specific type.
- The first thing you need to check in this condition is whether you have set up local delivery settings in your previous host or not.
- In case you have local delivery settings in your previous host then emails sent from your previous email server will be delivered internally instead of your Zoho Mail account.
- While switching to Zoho from email clients like Thunderbird, Outlook, iPhone, etc. you must update the incoming/ outgoing email server settings.
Unable to receive incoming emails on Zoho from website contact forms Today
Whenever you use a contact form on a website the “submit” button is used to send an email. Then, the website domain names match the domain name of the email address from which the email is being sent. The problem occurs when the web host wrongly assumes that the email must be delivered locally because of the same domain names. The instructions to solve this type of issues are listed below.
- Open the Web Host settings and select the “Remote Email server option”
- Denote that the emails should be delivered externally.
- Also, check for any Local Email Delivery configuration and make sure that you switch off the web host’s local setting.
- In case Zoho not receiving incoming mail from contact forms even after trying the above measures then you must contact your respective DNS provider.