- Workplace is an amazing platform developed by Meta that lets everyone working in a company connect with each other.
- Walmart is the biggest organization in the Workplace.
- It is easy to activate your account by visiting wmlink/GetWorkplace.
- You should join useful groups on the app to get the latest information about Walmart.
Working for Walmart is not just a job. It is an experience of a lifetime. You become the part of a global venture with more than 1 million associates. Do you know Walmart is creating a community for its employees in the Workplace? Workplace is a social media platform for corporate workers developed by Meta.
It doesn’t matter if you are a cashier, stocker, or part of the management team, this app is designed to help you stay organized, and communicate with your colleagues. You can also get some crucial information to enhance your productivity. In this article, I will explore the key features of workplace accounts and methods to activate them through wmlink/getworkplace. Plus, I will share some pro tips to use the Workplace effectively.
Benefits of using Workplace for Walmart Associates
The workplace app is quite similar to Facebook in many ways. At the same time, it also has numerous key differences. All and all, it is like a boon for Walmart associates. Let’s go through some major advantages of having an account on Workplace.
- Connect to get your answers swiftly – Associates no longer have to wait for email responses or track down supervisors for clarifications. Instead, they can simply post their queries on the platform and receive prompt responses from knowledgeable colleagues. It saves a lot of time and energy.
- Opportunity to learn from others – The best technique to improve yourself is learning from other people’s mistakes. Associates from different departments and locations can share their expertise and experiences on the Workplace app to help others.
- Recognizing associates’ excellent work – Higher level management can share appreciation posts on Workplace. This will push all associates to do their best.
- Stay up-to-date with important company updates – Associates can receive important announcements, policy changes, and other relevant information directly on their devices.
- Chat Feature – This feature allows Walmart associates to communicate in real time. It provides them with a platform to share files and discuss projects effortlessly.
How do Walmart associates get started with the workplace app?
You may claim your Walmart Corporate account on Workplace in just three steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal mytech.walmart.com/apps/workplace. I strongly suggest you open the portal from a company machine on the company network or a device that is already enrolled in two-step verification. From the Walmart network or VPN, you may also visit wmlink/GetWorkplace for account activation.
- After that, you must download the Workplace app on your phone. This will help you log in easily and safely with 2-step verification.
- Finally, you may add a cool profile picture and join two-three groups related to your team or division.
After claiming the account, you should download the Workplace app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and log in.
Log in to Workplace for Walmart Associates
- Run the application.
- Choose “log in”.
- Click on the “Find Your Workplace” button.
- Type “Walmart” and choose “Continue/Next”.
- Finally, provide your Walmart User Id and Password.
Check wmlink/2step not working
Some Useful Tips and Good Practices
The following tips can help you use Workplace more efficiently.
|Search before your post||It is better to search the workplace before you post your question. It is possible that someone else might have already posted a similar query on the platform. You can read answers to the previous query.|
|Make your purpose clear when creating a new group||When naming a group, it’s important to indicate its purpose clearly. For instance, instead of simply naming a group “Logistics,” consider naming it “Logistics Strategic Planning Team”. Everyone should be able to understand the motive behind the creation of the group.|
|Never share highly sensitive data to violet the Walmart Information Policy||Workplace is not the right place to post highly sensitive information.|
|Avoid sharing casual selfies and images||Workplace is for the corporate world, it is not Facebook. So, I suggest you should never share your selfies and casual stories on the platform. It is better to stay professional.|
|Be Intentional||Only tag relevant people and places on your post.|
Name of useful groups for Walmart Employees
- The Scoop – It is the official group where you can find the latest Walmart news and announcements. You can get to know everything from earnings to new acquisitions.
- Home Office Announcement & Events – This is another Walmart group to stay informed and connected. You need to post in this group if you want to spread the word about any important announcement or event.
- Workplace Q&A – This group is specifically created for Walmart associates to share their questions and feedback.
Apart from the above three groups, you can join community groups as well such as – Black/African American Resource Group (BAARG), PRIDE, Asian Pacific Associates Network (APAN), Tribal Voices: Native American and Alaskan Natives ARG, Tribal Voices: Native American and Alaskan Natives ARG, and more.
Contact Support Team
Those who still have some doubts can contact Walmart Workplace Support to get their answers.
|For the US Associates||Phone number: 479-273-4357|
|For Global Associates||contact your local help desk to get assistance|
|Self Service Portal||wmlink/SubmitATicket|
Frequently Asked Questions
You will get an activation link on your registered email address. You need to click on it and log in with your Walmart user ID and password.
You can request for the same again through walmart.workplace.com.
The app is available at the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Yes, you can easily create a workplace event for training sessions, team meetings, and more.
Posting about birthdays and work anniversaries without consent on Workplace is not recommended.