PeoplePC is one of the earliest Internet Service Providers in the US. It was founded by Nick Grouf, Max Metral, and David Waxman in the late 1990s. Later on, it was acquired by Earthlink. This is the reason why you need to complete the PeoplePC webmail Sign-in through Earthlink’s website.
The purpose of PeoplePC Webmail is to simplify and make it easier for you to send, receive, and organize emails. One of the major benefits of this webmail service is that it provides a straightforward login process. It eliminates unnecessary hurdles and saves you valuable time and effort.
The ability to quickly sign in to PeoplePC Webmail ensures that you never miss an important email. This post is for those who still don’t know the exact process to access their PeoplePC email account. Here, I will explain how you can use this webmail service to enjoy hassle-free communication and stay connected.
Benefits of using PeoplePC Webmail and its specialties
Powered by Earthlink, PeoplePC is an ideal email service that combines user-friendly design with reliability.
Before diving into the login process, let’s take a look at some of the specialties of PeoplePC and what makes it different from other emails.
- Intuitive Interface – The UI of this email service is simple and easy to navigate. All the options like composing email, searching messages, etc. are seamlessly accessible.
- Compatibility – You can use PeoplePC on almost all kinds of devices. It works well on Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- Generous Storage Capacity – Each user is allowed to have 5 email addresses with 100MB of storage each. So, you don’t have to worry if you are going to receive big emails. Plus, You can create and send an email of a maximum of 10 MB in size.
- Robust Spam Protection – This is the X-factor that makes PeoplePC special. It keeps your inbox clutter-free by automatically filtering out unwanted and potentially harmful emails.
- Enhanced Security – I strongly recommend PeoplePC if you prioritize your privacy and data protection. It uses top-notch encryption to protect your data.
Steps to Sign In to PeoplePC Webmail
Now, let me show you how to log in to PeoplePC webmail in a step-by-step manner.
- As the service is offered by Earthlink, you must log in using webmail.earthlink.net.
- Provide your email address in the correct box.
- After that, you must provide the password of your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button after entering the credentials.
Troubleshooting common sign-in issues
Under ideal circumstances, you will be able to log in after following the above steps. Go through the following points if you are unable to sign in to PeoplePC.
Forgot PeoplePC webmail password
You can run PeoplePC password recovery by following these steps.
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password” button available on the login page.
- Enter your registered email address and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you will receive a password recovery email on your registered email address, you will have to click on the same.
- After that, create a new password for your account and confirm the same.
- You may now sign in to the PeoplePc portal using your new credentials.
Sometimes, PeoplePC locks your account, especially due to multiple failed login attempts. It happens to keep your account safe.
In such a situation you need to keep your calm and run the password recovery. You might be able to get your account back after answering some security questions. If resetting your password doesn’t unlock your account then you may reach out to the customer support team.
This step is extremely helpful if the PeoplePC email is not opening or the page is not loading for you.
Fundamentally, Cache and Cookies are temporary files designed to enhance your browsing experience. However, over time, these files can become corrupted or outdated, leading to problems including login errors.
By clearing your cache and cookies, you can refresh your browser and eliminate any potential conflicts, allowing you to sign in effortlessly.
There are various ways by which you can contact the Earthlink support team.
- Live chat through the official website – Visit the official support page i.e. help.earthlink.net. Next, click on the “Chat with EarthLink Support” button. Choose “Text with Us” and provide your phone number. You may now share your concern with the agent.
- Text Message – You may also initiate the support service by sending a text to 888-441-9144.
- Call – Users can also call 888-327-8454 from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET, 7 days a week to talk to the executive.
Connect with PeoplePC on Social Media
Tips for managing PeoplePC Webmail effectively
- Organize – Create folders to categorize your emails based on projects, clients, or personal preferences.
- Search and Filter – You may take advantage of the search and filter filter to easily find the email you are looking for.
- Auto-Response – PeoplePC has a feature that allows you to set up auto-responses or vacation messages to inform senders that you are unavailable.
- Security – Regularly update the password and enable two-factor authentication for added security.
Change PeoplePC Password
Check out the following steps if you are looking to update your PeoplePC password.
- First, visit to my account portal at https://myaccount.earthlink.net/
- Log in with your email address and current password.
- Click on the “Account Security” tab available on the left navigation menu.
- Expand the “Change Password” section by clicking on the same.
- Enter your current email password followed by a new password.
- Confirm the new password by entering it once again. Remember, the length of your password must be between 8 to 32 characters. Plus, it must have lowercase letters, Uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters (excluding ” and \)
Setup PeoplePC webmail on iPhone and Android
You can use PeoplePC on iPhone and Android flawlessly by adding it to the mail app. IMAP settings to do the same are explained below.
|IMAP (Incoming mail)||imap.peoplepc.com|
|IMAP Mail Port||143|
|SMTP (Outgoing Mail)||smtpauth.peoplepc.com|
|Outgoing Mail Port||587|
|Username||Enter your full email address|
|Password||Provide PeoplePC password|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can delete the same by clicking on the “Delete Account” button once you are signed into the portal.
Yes, it is provided free along with the PeoplePC Internet service package.
In my opinion, the best way to use PeoplePC on mobile is by downloading the PeoplePC app through the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
You can create a new password by clicking on the password recovery email. You may request for this email by clicking the “Forgot Password” option available in the login window.
EarthLink, 980 Hammond Drive Suite 400 Atlanta, GA 30328.