Over the years, Crunchyroll has been a major destination for Anime lovers to find their favorite content. By logging in to Crunchyroll, you can enter the incredible world of captivating anime and Asian shows.
It is very easy to sign in to your Crunchyroll account. Still, it is not rare to see users facing some kind of confusion while doing so. In this post, I will show you the correct method to sign into Crunchyroll and remove all kinds of ambiguities.
Sign in to Crunchyroll Using a Registered Email Address
Crunchyroll provides you with two methods of logging in to your account. The first is through your registered email address and the other one is through your phone number. I will start with the email login.
- To sign in, you need to visit the official login page of Cruncyroll, crunchyroll.com/login.
- Confirm that the email bar is selected at the top of the login window.
- Provide your email address. Instead, you can also enter your username.
- Enter your password in the appropriate field.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
The dashboard should now appear on your page.
Crunchyroll Login Using Phone Number
You can sign in to Crunchyroll using the phone number only if your number is attached to your account.
- Visit the Crunchyroll login page and ensure that the phone bar is activated at the top of the login window.
- Provide your phone number and click “Log In”.
- Now, you will receive a temporary password on your phone.
- Enter that password in the login window appearing on the website.
- Finally, click log in. This should open the Crunchyroll dashboard in front of you.
Create a New Crunchyroll Account
Those who are new to Crunchyroll may create a new account for themselves. Remember, you should be at least 16 years old to have an account on Crunchyroll.
- To sign up for Crunchyroll, you should visit the registration page at crunchyroll.com/register.
- Provide your email address in the correct field.
- Choose a long and strong password for your new Crunchyroll account.
- If you want to receive the latest updates from Crunchyroll then you should tick the checkbox against “I want all the latest Crunchyroll info, offers, and news”. Otherwise, you may uncheck the box.
- Click on the “Create Account” button once you are done entering all the information.
- Next, you will have to choose your Avatar and Username. Please note that you won’t be able to change your username in the future. So, choose wisely. However, you can change your Avatar whenever you want.
That’s it, your Crunchyroll account is now ready to use. You will get a 14-day trial to premium access. This access lets you watch unlimited anime with no ads. Plus, you will get to see new episodes shortly after they air in Japan.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Login Not Working?
Facing troubles while logging into your Crunchyroll account? Not to worry, you can try out these solutions.
|Incorrect Username||Double-check the username you are entering.|
|Forgot password.||Provide your username and click on the “Forgot Password” button. Follow the on-screen prompts after that.|
|Not receiving email verification link||Check your spam folder.|
|Invalid Email Address||Ensure that you have entered a valid email address associated with your Crunchyroll account. If necessary, update your email address in your account settings.|
|Account locked||Contact Crunchyroll support to unlock your account.|
Something Went Wrong – Crunchyroll
This is a common error message that appears when users try to log into their accounts. There are many things that you can try to get rid of this issue.
Also Visit – Netflix Not Working
- Temporarily disable all ad-blocking or VPN apps or extensions that you might be using.
- Update your browser.
- Try switching to a Wi-Fi network in case you are using mobile data.
Raise a Ticket at Crunchyroll.com
Unfortunately, Crunchyroll doesn’t provide support through the phone. But, you can raise a ticket through their official website help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Here are the steps to raise a ticket on the website.
- Choose a category for your issue, in this case, it is Account/ Login.
- Provide your email address.
- Select your country.
- Enter the problem type – Account Locked, Account Recovery, Account Verification, Not Receiving Verification Email, Change Email, Username Change, Forgot Password, Forgot Email, IP has been Banned, Unauthorized account creation, My Data, Feedback, or others.
- Add a subject for the query.
- Briefly explain the problem you are facing.
- Choose “Crunchyroll” as the brand.
- Click on the “Submit” button to get the ticket number. Save this number for future requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t use Facebook to sign into your Crunchyroll account.
Yes, it is necessary to have a Crunchyroll account to watch anime.
Yes, you can log in to Crunchyroll on multiple devices such as smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, etc.
It offers both free and premium (paid) accounts.
Make sure you are not making a typing error while entering the username.